Downloads / Updates for Registered Users
Current version: 8.1.3
Registered users of our products can download the present full versions of OptiVec and CMATH from this page. The ZIP files and the INSTALL.EXE files contained in them are password-protected. Our registered users get the passwords by e-mail. If you are a registered user and did not receive the password, please drop us a note at optivec%at%gmx.de (replace %at% by the @ sign)! Consult the documentation of your unzip program about how to uncompress password-protected files. In most cases, you will be automatically asked for the password through a popup dialogue.
You should install the files from this page over any previous version (trial or full) of OptiVec or CMATH; in other words, you need not deinstall your previous version, but simply overwrite it.
If you install the registered version over the Shareware version, be sure to recompile your project(s). (Remember that applications, containing functions of the Shareware version, cease functioning after 90 days and shall not run at all on your client's computers!)
New features in v8.0 / 8.1.x:
- First Linux version, GCC and CLang
- Windows: Compatibility with newest Embarcadero compiler version RAD Studio 11 Alexandria
- Lazarus version now with Lazarus 2.0.12
- overhaul of cudaOptivec libraries, both in terms of performance increases and bug fixes
- A group of new functions, dealing with the characterization of deviations between the elements of a vector and a reference value, or between two vectors:
- Addition to the family of comparison functions:
|V?_cmp_stV||compare, result is true if "similar to", in the sense of "approximately equal"|
|V?_cmp_dtV||"dissimilar to", i.e. not even approximately equal|
|V?_cmp_stVind||indices of "similar" elements of two vectors|
|V?_cmp_dtVind||indices of "dissimilar" elements of two vectors|
|V?_cnt_stV||count how many elements of two vectors are similar|
|V?_cnt_dtV||count how many elements of two vectors are dissimilar|
- Improved handling of worker-threads for use of the autothreading libraries in DLL's: New function V_setThreadHandler allows to install callback to the thread handler of the main program (.exe), avoiding the necessity of each DLL calling V_initMT itself and working on its own threads only.
- Improved thread distribution for the matrix multiplication functions in the autothreading libraries.
- Bug fixes in
Please choose which product you want to download / update:
If you have a Master License, please update each individual product separately.
Windows:Unzip the downloaded file into an intermediate location and run Install.exe.
OptiVec for Linux;The downloaded file is an encrypted "tarball". Extract it by typing the sequence
gpg ovlxc.tgz.gpg [when prompted, enter the password you received]
tar -zxf ovlxc.tgz
CMath for Linux;Proceed as for OptiVec, but instead of ovlxc, type cmlxc.
Copyright © 1996-2022 OptiCode - Dr. Martin Sander Software Development